Time has proved a lot of stereotypes wrong :
1. Can you shop online?
2. People delivering products home – will it be safe?
3. What if you don’t like the products?
But one thing time can’t erase – the beauty of handmade products. Handmade products have their own value and charm. Don’t we all have a neighbour/friend who is exceptionally good at making handmade stuff, that is cute, and wants to sell it, but is not able to find a proper way to do so. Qtrove is a one-stop destination for all these handmade sellers. This in turn means you have a wide choice between organic and natural products, that are chemical free. (food for the skin and food for the body! :P)
They have a wide range of products from food, beauty products, home decor, accessories and a lot more. I recently had a shopping haul at Qtrove and I wanted to pen my experience.
I bought 4 products :
1. Rose Potpourri ( Iris) – smells like heaven. Can be used for an amazing fragrance in the house, or it makes a great gift when meeting a friend at their place. (4.5/5) You can get this product here.
2. Toner (Organic Mill) – I love this 100% natural toner – that claims to even out the skin. (4/5) You can get this product here.
3. Ardhana peppermint lip balm – This is a chemical free lip balm, that is extremely moisturizing. Only drawback being it has a glass container which is not very travel friendly. (4.5/5) You can get this product here.
4. Eucalyptus essential oil (Aroma World) – Well, we all know the benefits of this one. From being a key product of aroma therapy to reliving body pain, this is a miracle oil. (4/5) You can get this product here.
They have an amazing customer care to assist you with anything you require. They also have a sale going on for three days including today ( 24th nov 2016 to 26th nov 2016), wherein each day has a specific offer going. Race now, to get some amazing products in the sale! 🙂 Check out the site here. Also use the coupon code “RACHELT20” by December to avail a 20% off on your cart above Rs 400 😀
Check out my instagram handle for a lot of quick updates. 🙂
Till the next one
The Crank ^_^