Work from monday to friday, party on saturday and sleep on sunday, and the loop continues. How often do we wish to break this monotony, and take a little time out to pamper our self with some love? And one really good way to do that, is retail therapy. But what if you don’t know what you are getting, but know that they are all good for your skin, and are worth much more than what you are paying? Is that not win-win? That’s the concept behind subscription boxes.
Pros of choosing a subscription box?
- Pocket friendly way of trying different products and brands.
- Pay less, and get more!
- Sample sized products make a lot of sense, when something does not suit you.
- Last but not the least, a gift to yourself!
Today I am going to introduce and share my experience with one of the most affordable boxes in India – Glamego Box. Priced at Rs 399 per box, if you choose the monthly plan, you could get it at upto Rs 289 per month, if you choose the yearly plan.
- Premium brands
- Most of the products are of everyday use, skin care and make up products.
- Gives the customer the choices for certain shades (lipsticks/nail paints)
- A minimum of 4 products per month, at just 399 per month!
- Vouchers on some of the brands within the box, so that you can go ahead and buy the product with a good discount, if you liked it.
The September box was so beautiful that I could not wait for my October box! Check their website, for subscribing to their boxes! And why is now the best time? Because they are giving an extra product as part of the festive October box. They also have a sale on some of their previous products, so grab them before they are gone. What’s in their October box? Need to sneak peak, before click the buy option? Head over to my instagram page for the same! Follow me on insta for quick updates, and cranky posts of my everyday shenanigans 😀
Stay tuned for the complete review of the boxes 🙂