Daily skin routine should be kept very simple. A cleansing-toning-moisturizing routine would be a perfect night routine. So where do scrubs come in this whole process? I use a gentle scrub twice a week, and once a week I use a scrub that leaves my skin squeaky clean! Some how that feeling is great, but I try not to over-do it, since it would keep removing the essential oils from the skin. So what do I use to do the weekly scrub, and why do I claim that it is one of the best products I’ve stumbled upon? Read on!
Product : Black mess, from Ryaal USA. Named after the ‘it’ ingredient – activated charcoal, this newbie in my closet has become one of my favorites in the shortest of time. At the very offset, I love the packaging, the tag lines and it seems damn eye candy. The fragrance is mild and smells a little of essential oils, which is soothing. So why is this according to me really worth using? Because it is a cleanser, scrub and a mask all in one!
Usage : I use it twice a week, since my daily go to is a very gentle cleanser/scrub. I wash my face with lukewarm water and then apply this product all over my face and neck. You can use it with water, rose water or even milk. I once used it with apple cider vinegar, and loved the results too! I let it stay for 20-30 minutes, and then use a gentle towel to rub it all away.
- The ingredients are pure love! Be it activated charcoal or kaolin clay, fullers earth or aloe vera, the endless list is all just great for the skin!
- The fragrance is very soothing – the peppermint and tea tree oil in the ingredient list do not go for a waste!
- For that squeaky clean skin.
- Three in one! I love the idea of it. Saves time, money and effort.
- Cost effective! Rs 499 for 125g, which would easily come for 3-4 months, if used once/twice a week.
- Last, but the most important, how my skin feels after using this!
Hop on to amazon, or their official website to get your hands on this one, or other essential oils from their list. Click here to read my blog post on their essential oils! Let me know if you have tried any of these, and how you like them!
Till the next one,