Aaaaand Summer is here to stay! It’s burning almost 40 degrees here. So what happens to your skin? Well, damaged is an under statement. So you definitely want to give your skin a boost, apart from your daily skin routine. Going to the parlor may be a choice, but that’s not my favorite. Some how it doesn’t give me great results, and sometimes I get breakouts too. So I just pamper my skin at the comforts of my home. We have a lot of face masks out there to help us relax, remove all the tan and moisturize the face. I have been using sheet masks for quite some time now, and I find them useful in more than one way.
I have been getting them from Skin18, which offers a wide variety of Korean natural and beauty products. (and I recently bought some during my visit to Hong Kong too). Today I have 3 masks to review.
I recently bought the Mediheal Dress Code range, for which the first thing you would notice, is how beautiful and attractive it looks!
Jumping into the application. Cleanse your face, apply your toner as usual, and then apply the mask. Have it on for a good 30 to 45 minutes, and then remove it. Do not reuse the mask.
Dress Code – BLUE (4/5)
- Has an anti-aging and ant wrinkle effect
- Improves skin texture and evenness.
Dress Code – VIOLET (4/5)
- Makes the skin soft and supple.
- Keeps your face moisturized (toning effect).
Dress Code – BLACK (4.5/5)
- Extremely moisturizing.
- My favorite among the three!
- Has some brightening effect too!
Thumbs up for these masks :
- Extremely affordable (You have great offers on this site!)
- Almost a spa like treatment before an occasion, without an expensive parlor visits.
- Do it at the comfort of your house!
- Looks great! 😉
- Extremely easy to use. (No complicated steps!)
- Spoilt with choices, for what your skin needs!
- They have all their instructions/information behind the mask only in Korean and not English.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may want to try a little, and wait for some time to make sure, your skin doesn’t react negatively to it.
Do you use sheet masks? What’s your skin care routine like? Let me know! 🙂
Till the next one,