Hope the winters have been treating you guys well. The festive season is around the corner, which motivates us for new better beginnings 😀 We have all heard about the benefits of egg for the hair’s nutrition. Well, I have been eager to make a hair mask with egg for quite some time now, but couldn’t because I’m a vegetarian and taking home eggs is a BIG no-no. Browsing for alternatives, I landed up on a brand called eyova. They are a brand who came up with a solution for hair woes – Egg oil.
I’ve been trying this for almost 2 months now, and would like to share my feedback.
Claims made by the brand :
• Prevents premature hair loss
• Prevents premature hair greying
• Repairs hair damage
• Reduces dandruff and improves scalp condition
• Improves hair’s shine and luster
I’ve been using the oil, to massage my scalp and also applied a little on my entire hair length. I oiled my hair the previous night, like I use any other hair oil. It gets absorbed into the scalp very very quickly.
Any oil needs quite some time for it’s effects. The immediate effects that I saw, was that my hair got super soft.
Now, to the pros and cons.
- Much easier and less-clumsy way of using egg for hair.
- Makes hair soft.
- Gets absorbed into the scalp very quickly.
- Manages frizz/dryness
- Contains natural ingredients
- Available online.
- Pricey (Rs 590 for 50 ml)
- Fragrance is not so good.
- Requires quite some shampooing for removal (if a mild shampoo is used)
Till the next one,
-The Crank ^_^